Dentistry New Orleans LA
CBD Dental Care
Dentists Wallace G. Serpas, III, DDS, and Brian J Schmidt, DDS
practice a full scope of general dentistry with expertise in porcelain veneers
,dental implants, traditional crowns
and bonding. Drs. Serpas
, and Schmidt
can now correct a wide variety of so-called permanent dental problems and can literally redesign your smile.
Our office is located downtown at 316 Baronne Street, New Orleans, LA.
The Warehouse District, French Quarter, Uptown, The St. Charles Streetcar Line, and, of course, the CBD.
Call us at (504) 525-9990.
************Important Information Regarding COVID-19***************
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked to complete a brief screening questionnaire upon entering our office for your appointment. Your temperature will be taken and recorded with a touchless thermometer.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- In addition to our normal infection control procedures we will be disinfecting and sterilizing all hard and soft surfaces throughout our office multiple times a day with EPA approved products.
- We have equipped our office with multiple 3 in 1 HEPA, UV-C air purification units to filter and clean the air 4-5x per hour.
- We will be completing cold fogging/spraying on all surfaces at our office with EPA registered disinfectants/sanitizers on a daily basis.
- Our office will be using the most advanced products to reduce procedure aerosols for our patients and staff such as the Purevac and Dry Shield products.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call or text our office at 504-525-9990 or visit our website at cbddentalcare.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
The CBD Dental Care team
Please view and share our latest COVID-19 Symptom Comparison Chart with your friends and family.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
General dentistry can give you a smile you’re happy to show off. Modern dentistry techniques make it easier than ever for you to have a bright, even smile.
Drs. Serpas, and Schmidt can give you the smile you want using:
Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. The person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that teeth appear natural and that facial contours will be preserved.
are changing the way people live. With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life. For more information about dental implants
or to schedule a consultation appointment, call our office in New Orleans, LA at (504) 525-9990.